|Winter: (416) 483-4393||Follow Us||Toll-Free: 1-866-633-5661|
|Summer: (705) 633-5661||Email: email@example.com|
Directions To Arowhon Pines
From Toronto (Takes about 3 hours)
- Take Hwy 400 North, past Barrie
- Continue north on Hwy 11 North (NOT Hwy 400)
- Around Huntsville take Hwy 60 East towards Ottawa, which will take you through the west entrance of Algonquin Park
- 15 km past the west entrance of Algonquin Park (you will see little kilometer signs on Hwy 60), watch for signs for Arowhon Pines Resort, Arowhon Road - turn left on the Arowhon Road. This is also the entrance to the Mizzy Lake Trail.
- Follow the road straight to the end - do not turn. You will end in our parking lot. Call the office from the phone in the parking lot for luggage service..
From Ottawa (Takes about 3.5 hours)
- Head west on Hwy 417
- 417 will turn into 17, continue on Hwy 17 West
- Around Renfrew, turn west on Hwy 60 towards Huntsville & North Bay.
- Hwy 60 runs through Algonquin Park. We are at the 16 km sign - Arowhon Road - turn right. This is also the entrance to the Mizzy Lake Trail.
- Follow the road straight to the end -do not turn. You will end in our parking lot. Call the office from the phone in the parking lot for luggage service. .
- Some GPS work, some do not. As we do not have a physical street address, you can try entering the intersection of Highway 60 and Arowhon Road, Nipissing District , Ontario.
- Our GPS location is at N45.35.833 and W78.41.641.
- Find us on Google Maps - Click Here.