House Salad Dressing
Use this dressing on just about any salad combination: garden, pasta, potato, etc. The lively taste comes from the variety of fresh herbs used!
YIELD: 4 cups
|Vadalia or sweet onion, course chopped
Marukan season rice vinegar
each of freshly chopped mixed (dill, basil, oregano, parsley, summer savory)
Salt, to taste
Black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
olive oil extra virgin
- Mix all dry ingredients with vinegar and mustard.
- Blend with vertical blender until well chopped then slowly add oils.
- Do not blend for long, must be thin not thick, just emulsified.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- If stored in the fridge, will keep for 3 weeks.
- For an extra rich dressing, use Extra Virgin Olive Oil only.